Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Overland












Opps i should have really stated what im up to over the next few months. Well i have left small town New Zealand and my nice office job behind and have set out to travel overland from Sweden to Syria. Why do this trip, immmmmm good question i guess i just wanted to get out and explore the world again while at the same time catching up with some old friends and spending some time working on my photography.

I will update this blog once a week with photos and stories from the road so i don’t have to spasm you all with mass emails so please check back here every week.

I’m to Denmark on Friday so i guess the journey has began.

These pics are from Sweden.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I see you are under way from Sweden. It looks mighty cold. I like your photos. You have got a great little nephew in Hunter Jack. Grandma Fee is thoroughly enjoying him.So am I. Alex